February 25, 2011
Slackin
I know I have been slackin on my 30 day challenge. I will pick it back up soon. The whole broken ankle thing has taken the wind out of my sails...I am tired, sore and getting anxious and depressed about sitting around all the time. I am hoping the Dr. gives me good news on Monday when I have more x-rays, and lets me off the crutches. If I can get off those I will actually be able to do things again, but not bearing any weight on one foot makes it really hard to do anything. Plus with the snow it makes the crutches really dangerous outside. So I have been inside and unable to do even household chores for like a week now and I am starting to go stir crazy and I feel bad for the people around me who are having to do everything around here on top of going to work. So pray that on Monday I get the word that I can go without the crutches and just go walking cast for the next few weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment