April 15, 2009
Possibly in over my head
So, this quarter at school is intense. There is ALOT of homework and time needed towards the classes. I thought that the Internet may mean a little less work, but I actually think it means a little more. I am spending 2 1/2 hours every morning, some time in the afternoon and at least 2 more hours at night on homework/viewing lectures/reading...so i am putting in 6-7 hr days on school. Along with that I am trying to get the divorce paper work started and trying to figure out all the things that I need to figure out before I move out on my own for the first time (well, with the boys). I feel like I am at the bottom of the learning curve right now and have a long way to go before I figure it all out...so, wish me luck and less stress in the months ahead as I am sure school will get more intense in the coming weeks, my home life will get a little less "nice" as the divorce progresses further, and I try not to pull my hair out over a ton of unanswered questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment