October 6, 2008

Nights alone

Well, Guy is Seattle again for school. Usually the boys and I are able to go over with him and visit, however we were just there for more school. The only good thing about him going, is that it is his first session as a second year apprentice! Which means a $2/hr pay raise for us! Whoo! Hoo! Anyways, we are not there because Mason would be missing to much school, seeing as how it looks like Cam and I are going to Florida the beginning of November! So Mason will stay in Spokane with Gary and Dodi...

as to the title of this entry, I don't like staying alone...I know that I am a grown women of 25 with 2 kids, but I would still rather have my hubby, or at least someone else, at home with me through the night. So tonight I will be sleeping with Mason in my bed and Cam in the pack-n-play in the room with us. For some reason I like them close when it is just me home. Tomorrow Dodi is supposed to come in to see us for a few days,so that should ease some of my evening jitters.

3 comments:

Delayna said...

I had no idea you were a blogger either- you are now on my list :) The boys are getting so big!! How's mommyhood treating you?

Rachel said...

you just need your rae to come stay with you!! i miss those days!!

Whitney said...

Rae - I miss those days too! I just miss you! Come home now :)

Delayna - Mommyhood is good, some days crazy, it is far different with 2! Be warned :) I will be watchin your blog, and your belly grow :)