July 12, 2008
A perfectly shitty day...
yep, that's right, I said it...today has just been one of those days where being a mommy and a wife sucks...I am overwhelmed, overtired, overstimulated and under helped...I have broke down in tears once already, I am sure it will not be the last...I miss family, both the Seattle and the Spokane sides, my baby is sick and does not want to sleep unless drugged, my pre-schooler has a bad attitude and does not want to listen to a word I say and I am frustrated with my husband...BLAH! I could really use some adult conversation and a few hours away from my kids, and a good strong margarita!!! And I found out Spenser is going to be in Seattle for a few days, but I cannot make it over there until the end of his trip and I will only really see him one day :( I miss him like crazy...anyway...Any wise suggestions from those of you who have been here, done this? ... love you all and miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hang in there my wonderful daughter, you are an amazing mom and heaven knows we all have our "off" days. Just remember to watch them while they are sleeping/recharging...there's a reason they are so beautiful at that point, God designed it that way. It's so you won't kill them.
Call me if you need to vent...again. ;-)
We all have these days...
You just get through them (almost any way you can) alive without long term damage.
Is there anything I can do - to help you get to Seattle sooner to see Spenser?
-Aunt Bob
Not really, Guy and I have reservations for a weekend away the first of ugust, so I have to wait for him to be able to go over...he has Friday off so we are headed over on Thursday night...I will get to see Spenser on Friday before we head to the coast, Sunday when we get home and Monday before we leave...but we have to head home then because Guy has to be back at work
Post a Comment