May 18, 2008

A day with my Daddy...

oh yeah, my mommy too :)...My parents came in for a quick visit this weekend, we didn't do much, but it was nice...the highlight though was spending the day with my dad. I rode with him to Spokane to get the waterbed out of storage, so we had like 5 hours together. We had breakfast together, talked alot and listened to some music. I had a great time with him, I don't think I have ever got to spend time alone with him like that. So Daddy, when you read this, I LOVE YOU and I had a great time spending the day with you!

We also set up Mason's new twin bed while they were here, and he looks so tiny in it! I can not believe how big he is getting! How has 3 1/2 years passed so quickly? He seems to like it though, and I love the way it looks in his room, I am looking at other baseball decor for his room now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whit - I love you too. I am so happy that I have you, Guy and the boys in my life. I can't wait for us to be able to have that time together again.